dodge truck lights

Hi All I have -96 3500 and need tail and headlights for it those should be E-approved. That means same kind of mark on lamps as sae or dot. Does anyone know place where I can buy these.
Jarno
jarno wrote:

Do you need replacement bulbs or complete light assemblys (housings and lenses)?
Nosey wrote:

could be enough.
jarno wrote:

Go to www.dodgeparts.com, click on OEM Catalog at the top, then do a parts search from there.
Nosey wrote:

nobody has make that kind of lamps for ram so I need to invent something else from other car lamps. Thank for all for answering my question.

In alt.autos.dodge.trucks , Trey wrote :

Maybe things like amber turn signals and turn signals that stay on but don't flash when vehicle is parked on roadside (not running) ..... Both things my Cortina had. Ron
Ron, The lamp is only one problem, the housing is the next. In Europe the radiation pattern required is different than in America, consequently the reflectors are different as well. Steve

Steve Lusardi wrote:

other way to go around this.

Is that a European standard? You mentioned DOT and SAE markings so I thought you wanted something with any of those markings.
Jarno, You are out of luck. The truck was never exported to Europe, so no E lamps are available. You have to apply for an exemption and pay the increased tax.. I know, I had to do the same thing. If you are a resident in Germany, the method above works. If you are a member of the EC, but not Germany, you can import the truck to Germany and then sell it on to any country within the EC and it will be accepted. In fact, there is a whole industry built up around this problem. If you need more info, contact me directly. Steve