Engine modifications

Is there any web site or book out there that can tell me how to get more horsepower from my 318 motor without sacrificing alot of gas mileage and without causing problems with the on-board computer?
I know there is a power chip for the computer system but Im looking for other options also.
Check out www.hughesengines.com If they don't have it, chances are it doesn't work.
Denny

Try a "Dry Nitrous" system. Only on demand so the MPG doesn't get hurt very much. A cat back exhaust, may headers. You can increase the fuel injectors to a larger volume and K&N the intake.