Gauge Help

I just installed EGT, Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges. It isn't complete yet, still need to connect the lights (+) to a dimmer source somewhere (Help) and the EGT signal booster (+) somewhere. I thought I read a
After that, or before, I still need to run a line from the fuel source to the isolator. Where is a good place to mount the isolater and where to take the fuel pressure from?
Its an '03 2500 HO Manual Tranny Laramie. Your help is appreciated.
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

Pull the headlight switch panel off. Tap into the Orange/white wire (the thick one). That's your dimmer output.

I tapped into the red wire going to the cigarette lighter for a switched +12V.

Fuel pressure on a stock truck should be taken from the banjo bolt on the supply line into the CP3 pump. You use a tapped banjo bolt for this (available from http://www.genosgarage.com ). As for mounting the isolator, you can see mine here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~tlawrence52/stock_parts_removed/IMG_0240.JPG
I hung it from the little piece of sheetmetal sticking out, with a couple of sheetmetal screws, and a zip-tie for good measure. You want to try and keep it off of the engine, to minimize vibration.
Geno's has a new hose now. No need for removing bolt on inj pump, just screw on the hose and it opens up the schrader. I just installed one, it's a snap.
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 05:16:23 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

Yep - it is. The problem is there's no schrader valve on the '03s.