I have had it

I will not take part in this place ever again. You are all idiots.
SnoMan

From you that is a compliment. Thank you
Denny
Why didn't you learn the correct answers? Why didn't you answer questions posed to you, if you do know the answers?
Your problems in this group were all caused by yourself and no one else.
Don't let the door hit you as you leave.
--
Budd Cochran

This would be good news if you were the one that didn't know the answers but your not. Guy's I believe this guy is a phony. Different addy, different posting history, and the one thing that jumped out at me, the thing I always change, yup, the sig. Of course I hope I'm wrong, but....
Roy
Nice catch Roy....
--
Max

Good try, but you forgot the website:) The real Snoman would never forget it.
Al
Thank God for small favors......
--
Max