Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to the group here. Hope next year is better than this year. Keep your health and stay safe.

Reply to
FMB

Merry Christmas to all..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Merry Christmas to all..

Denny

Amen! Same to y'all.... and thanks Jodi, the Christmas cookies were delish!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (12/25/2010 4:10 PM):

You are very welcome. I made 'em with single-batch Maple Syrup instead of brown sugar. Yummy, huh?

We're enjoying the ones I kept back for myself :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, jmc exclaimed (12/25/2010 4:17 PM):

Oh, and Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm running back and forth from here to the TV (Dr. Who marathon) and the turkey. Hope y'all's Christmas is more good food and less good work :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Back at ya, my friend.. Still waiting for you to haul your burro south and visit..

Reply to
mac

Bah Hum Bug!

beekeep

I didn't get no damn cookies

Reply to
beekeep

Maple syrple huh? I'll Have to remember that... they were OUTSTANDING!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Suck it up, neither did I! And I'd have gladly contributed a bottle of maple syrup too...

Reply to
PeterD

Add me to the list of cookieless fools......

But..... my niece married a guy from England.... I'm learning that Yorkshire pudding and sausage rolls are every bit as good as cc cookies...... Sorry Jodi.... I ain't sending you any either....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Awwww. Well, Yorkshire Pudding doesn't mail well. 'Sides, I know how to make it :)

Have your English nephew-in-law bring some Minstrels back next time he visits England. Yummy stuff - M&Ms on steroids :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

e:

Food hell, I'm trying to get him to bring back enfield parts.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny