Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to the group here. Hope next year is better than this year. Keep your health and stay safe.

--

FMB
(North Mexico)

Merry Christmas to all..
Denny

Merry Christmas to all..
Denny
Amen! Same to y'all.... and thanks Jodi, the Christmas cookies were delish!
Mike
Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (12/25/2010 4:10 PM):

You are very welcome. I made 'em with single-batch Maple Syrup instead of brown sugar. Yummy, huh?
We're enjoying the ones I kept back for myself :)
jmc
Suddenly, without warning, jmc exclaimed (12/25/2010 4:17 PM):

Oh, and Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm running back and forth from here to the TV (Dr. Who marathon) and the turkey. Hope y'all's Christmas is more good food and less good work :)
jmc

Maple syrple huh? I'll Have to remember that... they were OUTSTANDING!
Mike

Back at ya, my friend.. Still waiting for you to haul your burro south and visit..

Bah Hum Bug!
beekeep
I didn't get no damn cookies
On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:26:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Suck it up, neither did I! And I'd have gladly contributed a bottle of maple syrup too...

Add me to the list of cookieless fools......
But..... my niece married a guy from England.... I'm learning that Yorkshire pudding and sausage rolls are every bit as good as cc cookies...... Sorry Jodi.... I ain't sending you any either.... <VBG>
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (12/26/2010 4:13 PM):

Awwww. Well, Yorkshire Pudding doesn't mail well. 'Sides, I know how to make it :)
Have your English nephew-in-law bring some Minstrels back next time he visits England. Yummy stuff - M&Ms on steroids :)
jmc

Food hell, I'm trying to get him to bring back enfield parts.....
Denny