Merry Christmas!

My best wishes to everyone for a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season. We are blessed to live in this wonderful country and share each other's friendship.

God Bless!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Same to you Mike! Also to the rest of the folks here.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

And to you Mike..

Best wishes everyone!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Merry Christmas to you too and best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year to everyone.

Reply to
Ed H.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Very Merry and Happy Happy to everyone. Though this goes with out saying, please remember to take a moment tomorrow as we all enjoy the day to say a little prayer for all our troops that are not fortunate enough to be home with family and loved ones.

Reply to
azwiley1

A very Merry Christmas to everyone.

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (25-Dec-06 2:05 AM):

Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays) to you too, and everyone else up there, from Down Under.

(it's already Christmas Afternoon here :)

Jodi

Reply to
jmc

while i add my best Holiday wishes to all of you, like larry, i want to make a special mention to all of our soldiers all over the world and to wish them good health and a happy return.

Reply to
theguy