My 1987 Dodge Dakota 4x4, V-6, auto, carb

My 1987 Dakota won't come out of 4-wheel drive without my stopping, killing the engine and waiting several seconds. Someone said the vacuum actuator on the front
differential should be replaced and someone else said the vacuum switch on the front diff. should be replaced. Does anyone out there have the same problem? Or has anyone out there dealt with this problem in the past? Help! snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
crazyclyde wrote:

rach
--
http://www3.sympatico.ca/rske/dodgetrucks /