new google group: Dodge Cummins Diesel pickups

Specific to Cummins pickups

Are proposing it, or saying that there is one?
Perhaps a better solution would be a alt.autos.dc.diesel
Since the Jeep Liberty is now available with a diesel and soon the Commander may be as well.
I group where all DC diesel owners can gather for friendly conversation. (Now I'm just dreaming ...)
Craig C.

There is one now. No one's on it yet. I can't get to the one you mentioned, otherwise I never would have started a new one. :(
I thought it was odd that there were no diesel specific news groups.
Clay

Oh boy....
Why reinvent the wheel? This is a super site for DC http://www.dieseltruckresource.com /

I like this type format better. I can send a message and everyone sees it, and can answer. In DTR you have to post in a specific forum category which is a lot of times not convenient, because not everyone will see it. I really was hoping there already was a Usenet group, but my service doesn't show any.
Incidentally, I am a member on DTR as well. Good group.
Regards,
Clay

If you really want to do Cummins diesels subscribe to the TDR
Roy

sees
everyone
but
I do subscribe. I just don't like the format of those type forums. I was hoping to do it Usenet style.
Clay