Oil filter relocation kit

Anybody know where I can get an oil filter relocation kit for a 2003, 4.7L Magnum, Qaud-cab, 4x4, Dodge 1500???

Thanks in advance, Hawkeye65

Reply to
Hawkeye65

Nosey

See

can get there also from

rudyxhiebert

Coasty

Don't waste your money on that JC Whitney crap. You get what you pay for. Stick with a performance supplier that cares about their reputation such as Summit.

Reply to
TBone

The 4.7l uses the same short filter as the 5.2 and

5.9. Fortunately, it has the same base as a small block Ford. So a block adapter for a Ford will fit the Dodge. Most parts you see - like Perma-Cool and TransDapt

- are cast alum. They are pretty well know for cracking and leaking. The hoses that come with these kits are also pretty crappy, and won't last more than a year without leaking. Guess how I know this? What you want is a billet alum block adapter and filter boss. Use Russell -10 or -12 push on line and fittings : 2 straight, and 2 90* swivel. Use a Purolater Pro-1 or Mobile 1 filter for a small block Ford. Go to

Mike Forte has all the parts you need, provides excellent service, and very competitive prices.

Reply to
.boB

.boB

Thanks for providing some actual feedback about some of the products!

Hawkeye65

Reply to
Hawkeye65

You're welcome.