OFF TOPIC! -> new site dedicated to open carry

Page 2 of 2

As I said, some people consider armed, law-abiding Americans a bad thing. You are obviously one of those people. Places don't change to *become* open carry...they pass laws restricting the rights that already exist so that only criminals and law-enforcement are armed. Your concept of a legally armed citizenry appears to be based on hysteria and paranoia.
And I feel fairly certain that if I came into your business establishment somewhere in *my* country, where it is legal to carry openly, you wouldn't have the nerve to refuse me service because I was strapped. I rather suspect you'd be hiding somewhere in back with the other ladies.
Wolfie
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 00:16:44 -0700, Beryl wrote:

Right after making it clear that my money will never see the light of day anywhere near your business. And I'll be sure that all my friends, who carry also by the way, know of your anti 2nd amendment stance and will never do business their either. You'd be surprised how much business you would loose over the simple act of trying to restrict my constitutional rights.
Yes, I would most definitely leave. Then tell everyone I know how you want your business to be ready for the criminal who wants to rob you and your customers.
--
Chris

Christopher D. Thompson wrote:

Sounds fair. Thanks!
Suddenly, without warning, Christopher D. Thompson exclaimed (7/31/2008 10:03 AM):

I second that, and I don't even *own* a firearm, much less carry one - not yet, anyway. Hubby has enough for both of us <g>. I am a big believer in protecting ALL our constitutional rights, though.
jmc

What's the address of your business? Sounds like a nice place for criminals to hit. Lots of unarmed people to rob! A sign on the door simply advertises this fact. Of course, the criminals will probably ignore the sign. Damn...if only someone had a hiden weapon.....

You are just ignorant of how many come into your business with a concealed weapon. Do you really think a criminal will give one hair off a rats ass about your silly sign? I wouldnt go into any business posted that way as they arent allowing me to protect myself and damn sure wont do it for me. Wait till your ass is sued because soemone is hurt on your property because they couldnt defend themselves.

I do my best to avoid businesses that are against my right to defend myself.
Ken

And the perpetuation of stereotypes goes forward!

haha
"Nathan W. Collier" wrote:

You need to stop sniffin that smoking gun.
JAM

How close are you to Karl in the bloodline?
NapalmHeart wrote:

A four-year-old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head or tail out of it.
Leo Marx