Re: Poor fuel mileage 2004 cummins 600 3500 4x4

"" wrote: > My new truck is getting only about 15 mpg. My dad's 1997 > averages 20 mpg > or better. My truck only has about 11,000 miles on it. Is my
> fuel mileage > average or just too early to tell while the engine breaks in?
I have a 2004.5, 325/600 engine. Ram 2500 4x4 Auto with the 3.73 rear end
I have never done better than 10 in the city and 14 HWY
I love the truck but hate the mileage
Everyone Ive taken it to says theres nothing wrong
I have 30,000 miles and am a vey conservative driver I towed a friends 7,000 lbs Cobalt Boat to the lake and got 8 MPG What do I do? Joel
Posted using the interface, at author's request