Towing mirrors

We have recently bought our first pickup, a 2001 Dodge TD RAM 2500. Not our first turbo (SAABs) but our first diesel and first pickup. It is an awsome truck!
We plan to buy a slide-in camper and want towing mirrors.
I found online two sets which look pretty much the same. They have two mirors and fit or replace the existing manual plain jane mirror.
One seems to fit over the existing mirror (pickupspecialties.com) and the second seems to replace the existing mirror (premiermotoring.com). In both cases, the finished product looks much the same, with an additional mirror beyond the existing one.
Both are around $70 delivered.
I was thinking more of a mirror which would extend when towing. I was thinking of replacing the existing mirror with such a thing.
Suggestions on places to buy mirrors?
Thanks,
Charles
I would recommend the factory tow mirrors from DC. Put them on my 2000 2500 4 years ago. They are the best out there so far.
Fred

Factory mirrors are super, but not cheap. Steve