Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Fiat Brava Fuel Consumption
That's fantastic - thanks so much!! Boss wasn't too grumpy about it, think he just likes things to be in order...

Re: Fiat Brava Fuel Consumption
Ok, sorry It's a 1.6 engine - no manual in evidence...
1
1

Fiat Brava Fuel Consumption
Just looking for some help. My slightly irritating boss wants to know the actual fuel consumption of my car before agreeing to pay petrol costs. It's an oldish (10yrs?) Fiat Brava, and I'm really just...
3
3

Fiat brava 1999 1.2 16v
I have just got this brava from a used car dealer. The stereo seems to have a life of its own. Sometimes you can turn it on and off ok. Sometimes it just freezes but is still lit up. Other times i...
2
2

Creaking noise from rear passenger side brakes
I own a Fiat Punto MKII, 1.2 ELX 5-door on a W-reg plate and I replaced my brake shoes back in April 2005 for the first time, due to wear and tear. The work was done by a mobile mechanic I used before...
9
9

Re: Fiat Punto! Keeps whistling at me! lol
Suggest you bring it back to whoever installed the new clutch and get them to check it out as it could be anything. Regards,Torque

Fiat Fiorino!
If someone can gelp me ... I have this car for about two months..FIorino 1.7 D Panorama, and cant find anything about him on the internet.. some usefull caracteristics, schemes, anything? I'm...
1
1

New "cab forward design" Fiat Punto Grande ...Comments?
Inside the windscreen seems much further forward and the drivers side "A" pillars as they fork at the bottom seem to obscure an area of the road. Further, the small glass area in the drivers side "A"...
3
3

thanx ato
thanks ato, great
1
1

Fiat Idea
Well I'm looking for good / bad info on the Idea. Desired model is the 1.3 multijet (90 bhp/147lbft year 2006). Reliability experiences etc. also desired. Plan to tow a low air drag but fairly heavy...
16
16

seicento transmission
hi folks, ive noticed oil leaking from the passenger side drive shaft as it enters the transmission. if a bearing or seal has failed how difficult is it to repair, and does the engine have to be...
1
1

Multipla recall
Multipla Front spring replacement. For those that are not yet aware, there is a recall on Multiplas that fall between chassis numbers 2026501 & 2234408 to have the front springs replaced.

Looking for a 1907 fiat.
Hi groupmembers, For a project in 2007 we are looking for information about 1907 cars. We want a decent car to make the Peking to Paris trip in 2007 (like the 1907 rally won by an Itala). We know that...

Fiat Punto! Keeps whistling at me! lol
Well I have a Punto, S reg. Its recently started to whistle when I start the engine and when it is moving. The whistling lessens when I change gear, but is still there for a while, eventually it goes,...

Punto 1.1 1997 - what to be careful about when buying?
Any info abot the usual problems, etc. Thanx!