Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Seicento Gearbox
You could try Exchange & Mart. Sounds like the gearbox is knackered. They are not things that a DIY motorist can easily strip down and repair due to the high number of internal and special components....

Re: Window Parts Seicento.
Try Ebay automotive, they regularly have parts CD for fiats Mike
5
5

Dodgy jack
I was fitting some alloys to my stilo on tues.when the jack supplied with the car broke! This was something of a shock as it was the first time it had been used (I was changing the third wheel) and...
2
2

Punto engine question!
Hi! I just bought a used Punto, it's SX with 1.2Engine only 8V! Anyways it only has 8000km on it but one thing I started noticing!! When I would stop, park whatever I would put it into neutral and...
1
1

Driving Seicento with CAT and exhaust missing?
Hello peeps, I need to move a Seicento, only it has no exhaust connected (from the cat back). Will it be driveable like this, and will this cause any damage to the car (engine running/flames from...
3
3

the blessing of the cars car show los angeles
The 10th Annual Blessing of the Cars car show is back!!! When: July 26,2003 Where: The show will be held in Hansen Dam Park in Los Angeles(Sylmar). Time: general public is welcome from 9 am to 5 pm...

PUNTO Dynamic upholstery (CRAP)
Hello folks I have recently purchased a brand new Punto Dynamic JTD in metallic grey with the supplied blue stripe cloth interior. The car is less than four months old with only 2000 miles on the...
2
2

85 Fiat Iveco life expectancy
How many miles a 85 Iveco Z220 diesel truck would last? I'm at the point to buy one of them and will like to know how good they are...thanks for the response...

Re: stilo
Hmm... Just when I finished writing all of the below I realised that you're talking about Selespeed, not Stilo in general. Oh well, here goes anyway. :-) Okey then, here are some first hand...
2
2

Rimappatura centralina,richiesta info
Ciao a tutti, sono un neofita nel settore e mi interesserebbe rimappare la centralina della mia punto 1.2 16v per darle un po' di spunto in più,sapete consigliarmi dove trovare una guida fatta bene...

Re: stolen fiat barchetta?
Hello, I assume things in Europe are a little different than in the USA. Here, I believe that it is much more difficult to get a vehicle into another country and reregister it. There is still some car...