Brava 1.4 Hot Start problem

I've got a 1.4 Brava 1997 that's got a hot start problem - when the car's hot, and I stop the engine, it will restart if I try immediately, but if I wait 10 minutes it just won't go until the engines cold again. Temp sensor
seems OK, and I get a spark at all times as far as I can see.
Apart from that I'm baffled - any of you kind lads and lasses out there got any words of wisdom? - and any links to a web site with wiring diagram would be helpful.
Many Thanks in advance, Tim.

How do you know you get a spark? It sounds like a dodgy crank sensor, had a similar problem with my Tipo. It would run fine, but try starting the engine after it had warmed up and been off for a few minutes, not a chance till it had cooled.
Hellraiser............>