Brava Air Bag

My 1998 Brava SX has the airbag warning light appearing on the dashboard intermittently. I never used to be too worried about it, but it now spends more time on than off.
Does it just need resetting? Any one have experience of possible cost for this, and does it need to be done at a main dealer?
Many thanks
Les

I have heard talk in the Fiat Bravo forum that this is a common problem and is related to wiring working loose. If the light is on then the airbag will not deploy. The link below points to the forum where you can search for further information.
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/15639
Also try the following;
http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk /
Cheers,
Andy

Drive down to your local Fiat pusher, and have them take a look at the connections on the wires... It's probably the connection beneith the seats :-)
--
Mvh. Sren C. Fischer
http://www.fischer-streton.dk