Brava Radio Handbook

Hi
Does anyone know where I can get an online version of the radio handbook for a 2000 V reg Brava, or has anyone got a scanned copy they could send me
TIA
--
Ian B
Please reply to NG

I have found http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk/images/audio/audio.pdf but also need to know how to set the clock!
Cheers
--
Ian B
Please reply to NG

But don't relay on anything Classic FM transmit, their time-code is all over the place!
--
steve

expert mode menu (not covered in that link above).
Press EXP for 3 seconds > EXPERT on display Use up / down arrow button to select menu function Time comes up as e.g. "TM 2:13" station button 2 = hours- 3 = hours+ 4 = mins- 5 = mins+
To start clock, press EXP briefly. RDS sycronisation shows as "SYNC ON" or "SYNC OFF" as next item in expert menu. Station button 5 = on, 4 = off.
Press EXP for 3 seconds to exit expert mode
HTH
--
steve

Clock now at the right time, I'm gonna have to do it again in a couple of weeks though :-(
--
Ian B
Please reply to NG