Fiat 124

Hi,
I want to buy me a Fiat 124, are here some experts for that car, which can give me some tips for a buy?

yes
be 294 years old ... your name is joannes ... yer an anorak ... make sure when you DO find a scrap heap ... they MUST pay you to take it away ... OR
yer from eastern europe ... in which case, just come on over
omega