Punto mk1 dashboard removal

Hi out there can somebody help me I have a Punto mk1 Sporting I don't know how to remove the dashboard as I need to change the matrix I've found some scews but
unable to locate the rest need help to find the others. A diagram would be nice or advise Thanx!!
ive done this job a few times myself and its best not too totaly remove the dash, just pull it forward as far as you can with the heater controls etc still attached too it. easyer said than done but im faily sure that the way its printed in the workshop manual. As for fixings pretty much remove everthing, the main bolts are 6mm hex head i think, disconect the coolant pipes too the matrix under the bonnet and undo the 10mm nuts for the heater box on the bulk head. i hope something ive said helps.