67 Camaro tach problem SOLVED

Hi everybody.
I posted a question regarding a problem with my tach. I finally got around to working on it and found the problem. There was a torn trace on the
printed circuit on the back of the instrument panel. Once that was fixed it worked just fine.
Here I was thinking I'd have to rewire or make some fancy electronic gadget. I guess the simplest solutions really are the first ones to try.