96 TA T Top Conversion...

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on converting my hardtop TA to T Tops. I live in the midwest, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any shops that do this sort of thing. The only reason I
wouldn't buy one with T tops already is because I got this one for a steal, and it would still be cheaper to have the work done than get a different one.
FBodyFreak wrote:

Actually, by the time you add the necessary additional framing and structural support needed by the t-top car, it would probably be cheaper to just buy one with t-tops. Not only that, an aftermarket t-top is going to have much more leakage trouble than an original.
--
Cy Welch
89 Camaro RS 5.0 TBI