96 TA T Top Conversion...

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on converting my hardtop TA to T Tops. I live in the midwest, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any shops that do this sort of thing. The only reason I wouldn't buy one with T tops already is because I got this one for a steal, and it would still be cheaper to have the work done than get a different one.

Reply to
FBodyFreak

Actually, by the time you add the necessary additional framing and structural support needed by the t-top car, it would probably be cheaper to just buy one with t-tops. Not only that, an aftermarket t-top is going to have much more leakage trouble than an original.

Reply to
Cy Welch

I've heard of guys that will swap out all the framing from a wrecked Camaro or TA and put it all in for $400(but he works in SC), so I was wondering if anyone knew of someone in the midwest that did it, or even, dare I say, could custom fit a targa top to a F Body car. Now that would be awesome.

Reply to
FBodyFreak