Hi all

First of all a hello to all here. I'm the proud owner of a 2004V70 D5 geartronic. What a machine! Im very pleased with the car so far, easy to handle and i never thought an automatic gearbox would be so nice to drive+ the option to drive sequential ( a bit confusing as it is the other way arround to shift up and down)

two questions

1 how do i change the interiour filter 2 does anyone know the pinout for the subwoofer connector i suppose is in the back of the car,

cheers

Marc

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam

Hi Marc, welcome.

Just unscrew the 3 or 4 screw of the filter housing under the dashbord at the passenger side. It then can be pulled out.

Nope, don't know. Got enough sound with 4 premium speakers and 4 tweaters.

Get a look at

as I assume you're Dutch ;-) Marinus

Reply to
Marinus

aha Thnx, gonna change the darn thing first ting tomorrow

point is that in dont have the original HU, previous owner had a JVC TbT navigation installed, its going on fleabay nextweek, and likely to be replaced by a baupunkt Bremen MP78. I must say that my previous car, a pug 406 had FAR better audio, but that was with a blaupunkt HU, the JVC sucks BIG time.

That obvious? :-) had a look today, not much going on on the forum yet.

\cheers

Marc

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam