Anyone still here? If so, any good places to buy 4th gen parts?

I don't need performance parts or decals and shit, I'm looking for about two dozen plastic interior parts that have broken over the years, seat covers, sun visor mounts etc. Anyone have a good source
for that kind of stuff? -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Always found Classic Industries to be helpful.
Edd

Well, they have seat covers, but a lot of the little plastic interior stuff isn't there. I hate having to do a hit and miss at a boneyard to get that stuff, it would be great to order it all and have it show up in a big box. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
lab~rat >:-) Wrote:

There are 1999 2002 Camaro parts including interior at http://www.ecklerscamaro.com /
--
La Gris

Try your local Chevy dealer. There maybe parts still available. Take the VIN # and the list of parts with you. Google firebird seat covers. There is one online company (don;t have the adress) that will take them for around $ 800. My local interior guy (been in the business 50 years) gave me an estimate of $ 1600 to hand make the cover out of OEM.
Keep googling and calling. Check local papers, auto locator type papers for folks parting out f-bodies. Also Hemmings Motor (HemmingMotor.com?)
Good luck!. Don't let it get you down.
On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:49:04 -0500, lab~rat >:-) wrote:

I've found hawks third gen to have a ton of stuff and great prices. http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com
they have a LOT Of 4th gen stuff. i got my SS spoiler brake LED bar replaced for dirt cheap with a genuine SLP part.
EBay would be next in line... then I'd go to LS1TECH.COM and check their classifieds section.
p.s. i realize i'm a bit late, but this should help others in the future.