Are any Ford Flex owners still here, and if so ...

Have you ever had any problems with the rear hatch/lift gate/whatever, locking, and you haven't been able to unlock it? I've had intermittent problems since my 2010 was new - usually when
we're on vacation and we have luggage. First time was a loose wire to the solenoid. Since then we've had occasional problems, and now it's locked up again. Car is going into the Ford dealer on Tuesday. Just curious, Dick
On 8/11/2013 7:03 PM, Dick R. wrote:

No problem with that on my 2012 Flex at 23,000 miles.
--
Cheers, Bob