Are any Ford Flex owners still here, and if so ...

Have you ever had any problems with the rear hatch/lift gate/whatever,
locking, and you haven't been able to unlock it?
I've had intermittent problems since my 2010 was new - usually when
we're on vacation and we have luggage. First time was a loose wire to
the solenoid. Since then we've had occasional problems, and now it's
locked up again. Car is going into the Ford dealer on Tuesday.
Just curious,
Dick
Reply to
Dick R.