Are any Ford Flex owners still here, and if so ...

Have you ever had any problems with the rear hatch/lift gate/whatever, locking, and you haven't been able to unlock it? I've had intermittent problems since my 2010 was new - usually when we're on vacation and we have luggage. First time was a loose wire to the solenoid. Since then we've had occasional problems, and now it's locked up again. Car is going into the Ford dealer on Tuesday. Just curious, Dick

Reply to
Dick R.

No problem with that on my 2012 Flex at 23,000 miles.

Reply to
Bob Willard