CAMARO WIRING

I have a 1971 camaro with a messed up wiring and i was woundering if any one knows where to get a wiring harness
From: a car dude

I have a 1971 camaro with a messed up wiring and i was woundering if any one knows where to get a wiring harness
From:car dude
I have a 1971 camaro with a messed up wiring and i was woundering if any one knows where to get a wiring harness
From:car dude
Try ClassicIndustries.com or Year One. You could also do a search on eBay HD

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

M&H Fabricators(www.wiringharness.com) make replacement wiring harnesses for just about any GM vehicle from that era. All the resto catalogs source from them and mark up the price accordingly.
Dennis Smith

Painless wiring is the company that you want.
Painless has been around for a long time and has exact replacement harnesses.
Painless #20102 I inquired a couple weeks ago for my 70 Z28