Engine Swap Buick 231 1985 into 1980 pontiac firebird

I need a diagram to show the connections: water,vacuum, electrical, etc for this vehicle. Please note that I have replaced the stock manifold with an Edlebrock Performer Buick V6 manifold and am having trouble trying to
match up the ports. The vehicle is a 1980 Pontiac Firebird. Can anyone help with this information? I pulled the 1980 buick engine from the vehicle because it had seized up. It was a V6 231 3.8L engine and is replaced by a 1985 engine with various part changes.

So you did this without doing any research beforehand? Now you want other people to look everything up for you? Typical talkaboutautos.com moron.
PLONK
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 02:28:38 GMT, "FBR"

Agreed, I have quite the collection of reference manuals and books at my disposal just for such purposes. What the OP should have done was used all of the factory parts on the replacement engine, then there'd be no problem. It's not like it's a different engine or anything, a 231 is a 231 is a 231.
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 02:28:38 GMT, "FBR"

A digital camera is a great tool to have when doing big teardowns. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?