Ford's "Way Forward Plan"

A couple articles about Ford's future products.

--
Mark Fields isn't ignoring trucks.

One of the most important product changes in the Way Forward plan is
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

<snip>
I'm sorry about posting this in here. I meant to post it in the Mustang NG. Again, sorry about that.
Patrick
On 13 Jun 2006 17:53:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

That's ok, we're not prejudice about it. At least not all of us are afraid of the blue oval sightings.

Especially if it's behind us :-)
--
Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6
terminal snipped-for-privacy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk