Gages Jumping

I have a 95 Camaro. I just notice my speed and tac gages or jumping. My other gages or normal. Looks like a electrical problem. Has anyone else seen this happen before?

kraemer94 wrote:

I've seen it on my 70 TA's Autometer tach, just seconds before the car came to a stop. The dash full of smoke was a dead giveaway that I had some wiring to fix :/
--
Amrit
ICQ: 3173735

I had a similar problem on a 1993 3500 HD Tow Truck with electrical speedometer. The Speedo & Tach started out jumping. Then progressed to only working part time. The problem was a burned wire connection. I had to replace the insterment cluster and the harness connector. Charles

I had the same thing on my 94 Z28 on the temp guage. Went away as mysteriously as it appeared.
Still happening on mine.Just the speed and tac.The other gages or fine.