Gages Jumping

I have a 95 Camaro. I just notice my speed and tac gages or jumping. My other gages or normal. Looks like a electrical problem. Has anyone else seen this happen before?

Reply to
kraemer94

I've seen it on my 70 TA's Autometer tach, just seconds before the car came to a stop. The dash full of smoke was a dead giveaway that I had some wiring to fix :/

Reply to
Amritpal Bath

My car runs fine. Just the gages are starting to act up. Not all the gages just the speed and tac gage.

Reply to
kraemer94

I had a similar problem on a 1993 3500 HD Tow Truck with electrical speedometer. The Speedo & Tach started out jumping. Then progressed to only working part time. The problem was a burned wire connection. I had to replace the insterment cluster and the harness connector. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

I had the same thing on my 94 Z28 on the temp guage. Went away as mysteriously as it appeared.

Reply to
Steve

Still happening on mine.Just the speed and tac.The other gages or fine.

Reply to
kraemer94