1990 dodge spirit es gages and radio do not work plz help!!!!

hey i got a 90 spirit es and i was taking off my glove box to replace it and i think i touched something and now my speedo, tach, and radio do not work. all other gages work fine liek they should. what the hell is wrong with my car? i need to get home tomorrow so plz help thanks!!!!

Reply to
mattman6646