sign the petition to bring back the camaro!!

Go to http://www.camaro.com and sign the petition to have GM bring back the Camaro!!!

Where's the petition to bring back the Firebird?

says...

Yeah. Who cares about the Chebbie.

Dennis Smith
Lol.. typical Dennis.. <G>
--
Well, catch ya later,
-KITT

Cant find one for the firebird. Im more of a camaro freak than any other car. My first car was a 1982 Camaro Berlinetta, everyone was wanting to buy that car from me, I never would sale it. It had an electrical fire about a year and a half ago and burned the front end and the dash pretty good, might have been saved if the fire department would have gotten there a little faster. Sorry for the bird, did you sign the petition? i will again later if i find one do you want me to send it to you?
Where's the petition to bring back the jobs?
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:00:22 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Chevy Camaro) wrote:

: (Chevy Camaro) wrote: : : >Go to http://www.camaro.com and sign the petition to have GM bring back : >the Camaro!!!
It's right next to the big bowl of cocaine used by GM marketing execs.
You think GM gives a rats ass about how many people want the F-Body to come back? It WILL come back, but not because of some list of names. It'll come back when someone in GM decides the concept can make a buck again.
You pretty much nailed it right there. The fact is they have to be able to sell enough cars to make a profit. Camaro and Firebird sales combined haven't come close to the number of Mustangs sold for many years.
Gary

come
come
True, but how many Rustang adds have you seen in the last 10 years.. now compare them to the number of F-body adds.... I bet you could almost count them on one hand. They screwed up by not advertising them. But I agree about not having pontiac engines in them...Just my .02.
--
Well, catch ya later,
-KITT