Petition to bring the MINI Cooper Diesel to the USA

Hey folks, I started an online petition to let BMW know how badly we want the MINI Cooper Diesel in the US. (53mpg!) Please sign it to show
your support. Every week I send this URL to MINI USA demanding they bring the MINI to us.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/minid/index.html
MS wrote:

Let me suggest you send this message to alt.autos.new-mini
This newsgroup (or what's left of it) was formed for Austin, Morris and Innocenti Minis, not the new BMW ones.
-Wee Rocket -- Remember Raccoon's Law: "Nothing Is Ever Always Anything."