94 EB 4x4 Explorer Automatic...fuel pump..

Wondering how much I can figure of spending to have a fuel pump installed on my 94 EB 4x4 Automatic explorer. I am curious as to whqt the going rate is for that installed.

Thanks,

Sam Cederas Raleigh, N.C.

Reply to
Sam

AZGuy

You'd be better served asking your local shops...... door rates and parts mark ups vary from area to area. Any responsible shop will want to verify the complaint before proceeding with the repair.

On vehicles 10 years or older, the estimate is just that.... an estimate. Mother nature and previous owners can serve up many ways to make life miserable for everyone concerned

Jim Warman