'05 Headlight assembley

How do I go about removing the headlight housing assembly on my '05 explorer. I need to replace drivers side, and do not feel like spending the money for either
the dealer/mechanic to fix. Is it easy to remove, and is there anyplace on the net that gives instructions for this?
com.no-spam.invalid says...

Have you checked the owners manual? They often tell how to replace the bulbs, and on many newer vehicles, that involves removing the assembly first.
Bulb burned out already!?
You know bulbs are also covered under 36/36k

bulb burned on one side, and lens cracked on the other.
the dealer wants to keep it for a whole day, and I can not afford that, so this will be a Saturday project!
Thanks for the info!