1968 Torino

Seeking a 1968 Torino / Fairlane GT coupe. Any leads would be appreciated. Had one after Vietnam and looking for one as a project car to work with my two boys.
Thanks.
Was a 68 Torino GT running around here for years. Have not seen it in a long time. The body need plenty of work but the motor was a 428CJ with Ram air induction. I will keep I eye out. You never know.
message

hi my neighbor has a 1968 torino for sale i think. it is a 289 engine. if interested snipped-for-privacy@yahoo-dot-com.no spam.
message

www.collectorcartraderonline.com has 2 or 3
one place you might start is www.hemmings.com and do a search for it....
wrote:

Spike 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address