1979 Lincoln Continental

1979 460 Lincoln Continental

I spotted one with 71,000 KMs on it.

3,000 CAD$

What can I expect/issues/troubles with it.

it passed inspection, everything including A/C works on it.

Any common problems with those road monsters?

I'd like to have it transformed into a convertible, any suggestions?

It would be my weekend car, and it would look terrific without a top...

Reply to
El Bandito

Nice car, but forget removing the top unless you have big $$$. There's much more to it than cutting the top off and covering the holes. NOS parts such as trim, switches, etc. are no longer available, but for those, Ebay is your friend. Expect about 12 MPG.

Reply to
Tom Adkins