1991 crown vic wiper problems

i have a 1991 ford crown victoria ltd with 302 electric fuel injection...everything works fine but not my wipers ever since i got it...i didn't mind so i left them like that...but its starting to
bother me...anywho when i shut them off they shut anywhere...if i want to hide them i have 2 shut them at the bottom so they go down completly...and also when i push the button for some windshield washer fluid the wipers won't turn off unless i turn off the car...is there a relay i can change or will i have to change my wiper motor and maybe the wireing???
thanks for reading and hope to get an anwser soon... from : marc

for help. Or go to a junk yarde and get a new motorassembly.
On 10 Dec 2006 10:10:43 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

The park circuit is part of the wiper motor. It usually takes a replacement wiper motor to correct the problem.
Lugnut