1993 Crown Victoria Radio Part Number

Can anyone give me the exact OEM part number for a 1993 Crown Vic OEM premium radio/CD? This is the radio/CD used with the JBL speaker system. Thanks.

Sorry, I goofed ! I need the part number for OEM premium radio/tape player-- NOT radio/CD John

John Whitlow wrote:

Ohhhhh
well i will go dig mine up, its in the basement.
do you want to buy it? mines frmo a 93
Picasso, Tell me more. john