1995 Ford E-450 Wiring Schematics...

Hello All,

I just purchased a 1995 Coachmen Santara. It's a 35' unibody on a Ford E-450 Chassis. The previous owner "Mickey Moused" the wiring and I'm cleaning it up, anyone have a e-450 wiring schematic? I never thought anyone could be this stupid wiring DC....

Thanks in advance, Eric

Reply to
mathiesen.e

Never discount the fact that the wiring could have been screwed up badly at the OEM level by Coachmen as they built the motorhome.

Motorhome assembly lines resemble nothing like a well-oiled Detroit Assembly Line - the coaches are assembled in a warehouse "factory" by three workers pushing the rolling chassis on the floor between stations and chocking the wheels, and often assembled by semi-skilled workers with inadequate designs and materials chosen for low price...

Way back when, I had to partially dismantle and totally rewire a

197* Executive Class A on the Dodge chassis, as Executive Industries (among other things) used Scotchlok tap connectors everywhere they touched the factory harness, for both tap and butt splices... (But they went together fast!) And other rank stupidity on the same level.

The only good thing about that coach was the 413 Hemi that simply would not die.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman