1999 Ford Explorer MACH Radio

I have a 1999 Ford Explorer Limited with the MACH radio. I am about ready to get a new battery and will install it myself. Do you know if the radio is
made inoperable by disconnecting the battery? My wife's Honda accord requires a code to be entered if the battery is disconnected for any reason. I would like to know if Ford has a similar anti theft ssystem.
Thanks
No, there is no problem with disconnecting the battery. There is no anti-theft system on the MACH radio.