2002 Ford Taurus

We have a Ford Taurus. It has run great until today. When the engine is cold it starts but after you drive it and shut it off and try to restart it, it wont restart. It has to sit and cool off. Does anyone
have any ideas as to what is causing this or what I can do to fix it?
Pudge wrote:

How many miles?
Has the fuel filter been replaced? Check the fuel pressure at the rail when the symptoms occur... I'll bet it's low... like in the 20-24 psi or lower range.
Rob
did you try holding the pedal to the floor to compensate for flooded/ overich condition?