2002 Ford Taurus Vibration

My 02 Taurus has 50k miles on it. I've noticed it making a bad vibration/rumble, not all the time, it comes and goes. I notice it more over bumps and traveling up and down hills. But it does do it just traveling down the road also. Any idea what the problem could be??

Reply to
cs

At what speeds.... I would doubt that it has anything to do with hills.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic