Subject Author Posted Replies

Consumer Reports: No to Chevy SUV, Ford crossovers, MyFord Touch
Consumer Reports: No to Chevy SUV, Ford crossovers, MyFord Touch Kuzak defends Ford's new technology Jamie LaReau Automotive News -- January 4, 2011 - 6:00 am ET Consumer Reports magazine said today...
1
1

2004 1.8 Mondeo LX
My car has a slight hesitency on pick up changing gears, Have re-newed plugs and HT leads to no effect, A diagnostic would cost =A3117 so am going to spend that much in any case if I carry on, Any...
1
1

Re: Deceptive Car Names Investigated
Robert Higgins wrote in news: Now, that's a Minor breach of good manners.

Aerostar power steering leak
=A0QUOTE: "In all the years they've used that particular pump, you'd think they would have redesigned it." UNQUOTE It's actually not a bad pump....when it's brand new. There are too many rebuilders...
26
26

ford explorer clearance
Just wondering what has happened to the clearance of the ford explorers... i was looking at purchasing one, and contemplated removing the running boards it had installed to give some more clearance,...
6
6

Bassani vs Magnaflow
On a 2011 5.0, which exhaust is considered better, Magnaflow or Bassani? I am looking at an axle-back version of each. I found the following sound files, but won't be able to actually hear cars with...
4
4

2002 Taurus
I have a good friend with a 2002 Taurus, 24 valve 6 cyl., about 125k miles. The auto trans was issuing a 'clunk' when she shifted into D in the morn, but that went away after a flush/fill. What...

Windstar brake light
What causes the brake light to trigger? Mine is stuck on in a 99 Windstar. Pedal is a little spongy, could probably use some new shoes on the rear. Brake fluid level is good in the resevoir and it...
1
1

2006-08 f150 4.6vs 5.4
Just wondering the reliability of the 4.6 vs the 5.4. I have had 4 4.6L's, and they seem to be pretty well a rock, just wondering if I will expect the same from the 5.4? I'm thinking of getting an 06...
4
4

whirring sound from '08 Fusion
For the last 1000 miles or so I hear a feint whirring sound coming from the car somewhere. I don't recall hearing it before. The car was normally super quiet. Sounds like under the care somewhere....
9
9

The Fiesta run-a-round
Dealer said he was only allowed to get one at a time. Dealer said they were backordered at the factory. Dealer admitted that they weren't even coming out of the factory although tv commercials said...
8
8

How do I make my Trunk lid self opening?
I see on some other cars the trunk lid opens all the way by itself when you unlock it. I was wondering how to do that on my 08 Fusion? Fred
11
11

2003 grand marquis
friend of mine took the air suspension off the car, as it was starting to cause issues, and put springs on. Now the air bag light is showing on the display. Any way to disable that?
3
3

Good replacement for General Grabber AW 225/75-15 Tires?
Ford Escape Since these tires are discontinued now, what would be a good replacement? Had Ford recommended any?
19
19

Ford Explorer 1999 headlight turns on and off
Hi..... My headlight on 1999 Explorer started turning on and off. After a while it is no headlight. I have the parking light in front and back. When putting the hi beam on it is also light off. But I...
1
1