Subject Author Posted Replies

need parts for 2000 E150 van
need chromed grille and front bumper valence or complete bumper and drivers side power mirror. Located in PA. thanks!

Re: 93 taurus power steering
There is no other way. One must have a pulley remover and installer (can be purchased @ local auto parts store or Sears). Then you must remove the 3 bolts holding it onto the bracket. Remove the high...
1
1

Re: The Economist: Detroit Finished B.S.
What makes you think Japanese Corporations operating in the US don't have to pay income tax on their US earnings? Regards, Ed White wrote:

door ajar sensors(windstar)
i know this has been addressed before but i can't find the post, 96 windstar(what else of course),,the door ajar light stays lit in panel,the dome light stays on for awhile but will go off as long as...
1
1

Re: "Big Three" in trouble
news:... Yep, good pistons have been oval for a long time. If machined correctly, they are only oval when cold ... they should be circular at typical operating temperature. Matt
4
4

1998 Windstar question plus 96 Contour Check Engine Light
We looked at a 98 Windstar with intentions of buying, however, it didnt have optional climate control for the rear of the van, question for 98 Windstar owners, where are the heat/AC vents in the back?...

EXCUSE ME PLEASE
Anyone know where I can purchase after market ford parts on the internet? NOS if possible. THANKS
1
1

Installing new radio in 95 Taurus
I have the old radio out and everything and the new radio is in. It looks as if it fits pretty good without any extra bolts, but it is not quite tight enough. I can't seem to find anyway to secure the...
1
1

Re: Need Brake System Help
Hi, Thanks for the advice. I will check them out. I never did understand how those sensors worked, whether they were magnetic or what? Rich.
1
1

Re: Tbird '97 Oxygen Sensor
"F.H." wrote > "Thanks for catching the fish for me, sir... may I have another?"
1
1

Re: Detroit Finished one and two once again
Mmm.. not quite... more like a cross between the SVO and the TurboCoupe. I think it had a forged crank but the vane air meter and turbo were same as the TC. And no intercooler. I had all three at same...
4
4

Ford Focus Magnum Grey ST170 for sale
I've put it up on Ebay if you're interested: price I'll think you agree!

Re: Truck bed coating
Body Shulz st least that is what it is called...a rough paint type coating yo ucan spray on - see any good autobody paint supply. chris Life is hard. Life is harder when you're stupid.

Re: Check engine light on a 96 Contour
wait longer. may take up to 35 key starts (with driving) to reset light - computer needs to see no problem for a while. nest time make sure cap is tight! Do not remove cap with key on or car running....

Re: help for 64 lincoln parts
on yahoo there is a group - Lincoln, go join and ask there. chris Crispy Life is hard. Life is harder when you're stupid.