95 Lincoln Continental Help!

Hi folks,
Need some assistance. I have a 1995 Continental with a three problems I can't figure out>
1. When emergency flasher are activated only the left side comes one,
no right at all. The right turn signal work on both front and back when selected.
2. Keep gettign low washer fluid notice on electronic panel even when full. How/where do I check this?
3. Heated drivers seat does not. Any simple way of checking this?
Any help at all would be greatly appreicated.
Thanks,
aant
----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
for the flasher it may be the hazard relay
for the washer it may be the floater in the reservoir that is causing the problem.
for the seat you may try checking the switch
Good Luck
Dan