95 Tbird shutters

I just got a 95 tbird and when my speed gets to about 35 and around 70 mph, the car shutters. It also happens, it seems, when I go over small bumps in
the road. It seems to be coming from the rear of the vehicle.
bluenda wrote:

Most likely a strut problem
Could be a strut, but check the pressure, balance, and tread of the rear tires. Always look for the simpler, cheaper solution before assuming you have to do expensive work.