96 Windstar - No Cold Start

Before I attempt to take to garage, would anybody have any idea as to why my 96 Ford Windstar wont start when temp gets below -25C or -13F with a cold
windchill. It cranks over, but no ingnition takes place, also I dont hear the usual whine sound when I turn ignition to start. It starts fine in all other temperature ranges.
Thanks, Dana