97 contour auto lock

My 97contour has an annoying auto lock feature on the doors I can't find anything in the manual about it, but it also has a car pro xt35 car alarm put in by a previous owner for which I have no owners manual. If anybody
knows any way to disable this in a simple way I'd really appreciate it.
-- Rob in the U.S.A. no matter where you go there you are