97 ford taurus

I have a 97 ford taurus. When you start it up it idles fine for about 30 seconds then it moves up to 1500 rpm and when it get normal temperature it idles
about 2000 rpm. It also cuts out at 4000 rpm. I bought a throttle position sensor and an idle air control valve and it still idles too high what do you think is wrong? Also when you put it in drive or reverse and start moving it starts clicking under the hood, I think it may be a motor mount but i am not sure.
--
mike2217

did you have the OBD codes read out?
Autozone, if you have them