98 Taurus Door Lock Module

Does anyone know where the receiver module is located for the keyless door locks? I couple of years ago on a humid day I hit my key FOB and the locks chattered a few times and the key FOB has not worked since.
Replaced the battery and the trunk works. I am assuming it is a relay on the receiver module. I can unlock the doors with the key it is just an inconvenience. Even if I find it, the thing may be too $$$$$ to be worth replacing.

Try calling the dealer service department. Also find out how much one costs. They might have experience with these.
You might also call a locksmith. They might know a less expensive way to fix this. And those places that install alarms and remote starts might have some answers, well.
Jeff