alt.autos.toyota

Welcome to alt.autos.toyota good bye alt.autos.ford. As a ford man for the last forty plus years.....I will miss you. Lets get this news group back on
track!

its just a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.
nobody made this big of a deal of firestone tires...which was a bigger problem
i agree, get it back on track.
let ford prove itself,